Standard Terms and Conditions for Container Mall Promotion
1. This promotion is being run by Ocean Partners Limited, as manager of the Container Mall ("Promoter").
2. By entering the competition or promotion each entrant will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and to have agreed to be bound by them.
3. Failure to supply all requested personal information at the time of submitting an entry will result on the entry being invalid.
4. You may submit one entry via;
- Facebook Checkin, and
- Facebook Like; and
- Website Entry.
5. You may enter as many times as you like using coupons provided at the time of making a purchase from participating retailers and vendors in the Container Mall.
6. By entering the competition, the winner and their guests agree to their names being published and to be photographed and/or interviewed for promotional materials including print or video promotions, and that the Promoter, may use their names and such photographs and/or interviews for publicity purposes.
7. No responsibility will be taken for late/lost/misdirected mail or incomplete entries.
8. The prizes are not transferable or exchangeable, and cannot be redeemed for cash.
9. All prizes are subject to standard terms and conditions of the company supplying the prizes.
10. Only entries received by the closing date specified on the application page will be accepted.
11. The Winners will be drawn at the premises of the Container Mall management, C/- Ocean Partners, 15 Worcester Boulevard, Christchurch, New Zealand.
12. Winners will be notified by telephone, with a subsequent follow up email.
13. If the prize winner cannot be contacted within 3 days, at the Promoter's option that winner will forfeit the prize with no right of compensation and the prize will be redrawn.
14. Subject to any applicable law which cannot be excluded, Ocean Partners Limited and their employees are not responsible for any loss or damage whatsoever that is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury suffered or sustained during the course of accepting or using the prizes.
15. Employees of Ocean Partners Limited are not eligible to enter these promotions.
16. The decision of judges in relation to any aspect of the competition is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. All entries become the property of the Promoter and may be used for promotional and marketing purposes.
18. No entries shall be passed onto any third party involved in the promotion for their marketing purposes.
19. Under the Privacy Act 1993, all individuals have the right to access and correct their personal information by contacting the Promoter in writing at Ocean Partners, PO Box 38, Christchurch.
19. By entering this competition, you are deemed to have given the promoter consent to contact you for marketing purposes.